Payment Options. Automatia.net Limited (“Automatia.net”) accepts credit card payments via “DUSPAY” merchant services.
Charges will appear on your credit card statements as “RZ Doegech Trade”
Automatia.net accepts VISA and Mastercard for payment of the Service. Please have the card in ready at the time of purchase. Our credit card processor is one of the fastest real-time payment processing service on the web, with a typical transaction taking between 5 and 12 seconds to complete. The transaction is completed with no storage of credit card details and no manual processing. Your credit card will be billed immediately and will appear as “RZ Doegech Trade” on your credit card statement. We recommend that you print a copy of transaction data. If you’re paying with a Visa Check Card, please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form.
- The charge will show up under as different company name on your bank statement. This can be confusing, please contact us if you don’t recognize. a charge before calling your bank for dispute. The descriptor is – RZ Doegech Trade
- The processing bank is based in Asia/China so this transaction amount will be converted in CNY (Chinese Yuan) before processing and it will differ slightly from the order total on your bank statement due to fluctuations in forex rates.
- If your card is not going through you may need to call your bank to activate cross border transaction permission on your card. This will take about 5 minutes.
- It could also be that your bank is blocking the transaction because it is overseas. In that case you would call your bank and request pre-authorization for an Asia/China transaction.
- You have 5 attempts to do a successful transaction before your email address / IP is locked for 24hours.
Currencies. All transactions are charged in Canadian Currency. Visa and Mastercard transactions will be billed in Canadian Currency regardless of the default currency of your credit card provider. Credit card providers may charge a fee for currency conversion.
Questions Regarding Security. Security is one of the most significant concerns for both the shopper and the retailer during an online transaction. In reality, an online transaction is probably more secure than a card transaction in a shop or conducted over the telephone or by fax, as the information transmitted online is strongly encrypted using complicated logarithm combinations. Our merchant payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data. Furthermore, our public web servers are SSL protected, ensuring that both the shopper and retailer can have confidence that nobody can impersonate our gateway to obtain confidential information.
- Is my transaction encrypted? The transfer of the purchase details from the retailer’s site to our merchant acquirer are encapsulated using an encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This uses a combination of standard methods such as PGP, RSA and MD5 to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof via SSL.
- What is the security for the shopper? Any communication between the shopper and our merchant bank is also encrypted to the maximum strength supported by the shopper’s browser using 128 Bit SSL. Shoppers are also protected from fraudulent use of their card in a “card not present” environment, by their card issuers. The card issuers provide the right for shopper to dispute a transaction if the goods/services did not arrive or if the card was used fraudulently.
- How is data stored? Data storage and the communication between our gateway and the worldwide banking networks, is regularly audited by the banking authorities to ensure a secure transaction environment. We also ensure that we stay up-to-date with the latest versions of any third-party code we use, and continually review our own proprietary code.
Order Fulfillment. Your credit card will be billed immediately after the purchase. After a purchase, you will receive an email notification with all payment details. The contract is closed between the customer and Automatia.net as soon as the order is submitted. All orders are processed immediately, and digital delivery of product occurs as soon as your transaction is approved. We recommend that the customer print out the transaction data and the Terms and Conditions, and keep them in an easily accessible place.
What is your cancellation / refund policy? At any time, either party may cancel a user’s Automatia.net account for any reason. The user must request cancellation by logging into their account and going to Cancel My Account within the Settings or by sending written notice to:
Suite 2, Portland House
Glacis Road, Gibraltar
Amounts paid are refundable within 14 days. A confirmation email from the email address on record is required to complete the cancellation.
Customers may cancel within 14 days before the next payment, to avoid charges. It is expected that a customer is familiar with the Automatia.net product prior to purchasing, as the free trial is a risk-free method of experiencing the service. Any refunds are placed back on the credit card used for the initial purchase. There are no refunds by cash, cheque or money order.